This website accessible at the following URL address: , edited by Intech SAL Offshore, offers games, community services and other services and contents (herein referred “Services”).
The use of Cstore may be subject to charges and fees and/or registration.
Playing games with your browser, mobile device or any else device on Cstore may be subject to monthly/yearly fee (“Subscription”). With Subscription and registration you get full functionality to all Services with multiplayer possibilities, scoreboards, buddy lists, discussion forums etc. To be able to play Premium Games You may be charged a fee for each Premium Game download. Playing of these games as a single player mode does not require subscription. Playing of Premium Games as a multiplayer mode is subject to Subscription.
Terms of payment and amounts of charges and fees are presented in connection with the use of Services.
Cstore may without prior notice change or remove parts of the Services and control what parts of the Service are usable to all or registered users only.
Cstore will send periodical newsletters to registered users. You may unsubscribe from receiving newsletters on your user details web page.
Gaming Tournaments (Play for Prizes)
In order to register for Tournaments You must:
- Be a natural person with full legal capacity (not minor) to participate in Tournaments.
- Comply with your local tax regulations in order to report any income from Tournaments taxable in your own jurisdiction.
- The rules, results and winners of each Tournament will be determined by Cstore, and such determinations are final. By registering and/or participating in any tournament, you agree to be bound by these determinations.
- Cstore reserves the right to terminate your account, limit or prohibit your participation in any game or tournament.
- By registering for an account and/or participating in any tournament or game offered on the Site, you consent to allow Cstore to access your account information to investigate complaints or other allegations of abuse.
- Any person whose access has been suspended or terminated may not re-register for, or re-access, the Site without Cstore’s prior written consent. You are responsible for everything that is done on or through your account while you are a member of the Site.
Cstore (which means website and Cstore mobile game service herein jointly referred "Cstore") operated by Intech SAL. and their associated companies is committed to protect your privacy when you use our online, telephone or other services such as games ("Services"). In this policy we explain how and why we collect your information, what we do with it and what controls you have over our use of it.
What data do we collect and how do we use it?
Cstore collects and processes information about you in order to:
- Identify you each time you visit a Web Site or wish to have a Service provided
- Process orders or applications submitted by you
- Improve our Services and Web Sites
- Customize your experience, for example, provide advertisements that we think are relevant to you and which support any specific requests for information you may make through keyword searches.
- Carry out research on the demographics, interests and behavior of all of our customers.
- Send you information we think you may find useful, including information about new Cstore products and services.
- You may be asked, either when you register with us, or at other times, for information about yourself, such as your name, e-mail address, postal address and telephone number. You may also be asked to share with us your location information, interests, hobbies and preferences. In addition, when you order certain goods or services from our Web Sites or through our Services, we will need to know your credit/payment card number and expiration date.
- You are under no obligation to provide this information, but if you don't then we may not be able to provide you with certain services or personalize your experience and tailor our Services for You. We also have many features at our Web Sites for registered users only, such as discussion forum.
- Cstore recommends that you do not publish personal information on the Web Sites and Cstore is not responsible for use of any information submitted by you to our Web Sites and Services and you agree to indemnify and hold Cstore harmless from any liability or damages resulting from you publishing personal information.
- Cstore does not actively market to children, and we never knowingly ask a child under 13 to divulge personal information.
Location information and IP addresses
When you visit our Web Sites or use our Services, we automatically log Your IP address (the unique address which identifies your computer/device on the internet) which is automatically recognized by our server. We use IP addresses to help us administer our Web Sites and Services and to collect demographic information for aggregate use. We might also resolve and store your location through Your IP address or ask your permission to gather location data from your on-device GPS or similar locating system. We use location information to show approximate location of users in our Services. The used location is always approximate and your detailed location can't be resolved. You may revoke the acceptance to show your approximate location information at any time on your user details web page.
Non personal information
We may automatically collect non-personal information about you such as the type of internet browsers you use or the site from which you linked to our Web Sites. You cannot be identified from this information and it is only used to assist us in providing an effective service on our Web Sites. We may from time to time supply the owners or operators of third party sites from which it is possible to link to our Web Sites with information relating to the number of users linking to our Web Sites from their sites. You cannot be identified from this information.
Cookies are pieces of information that a Web Site transfers to your hard drive to store and sometimes track information about you. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but if you prefer, you can change your browser to prevent that. However, you may not be able to take full advantage of a Web Site if you do so. Cookies are specific to the server that created them and cannot be accessed by other servers, which means they cannot be used to track your movements around the web. Although they do identify a user's computer, cookies do not personally identify customers or passwords. Credit card information is not stored in cookies.
-To identify who you are and to access your account information.
-To estimate our audience size and patterns.
-To ensure that you are not asked to register twice.
-To control how often visitors see similar ads.
-To track preferences and to improve and update our Web Site.
-To track the progress and number of entries in some of our promotions and contests.
✓ With whom is the information shared?
Cstore will not share, sell or rent your personal information to third parties. However, we may disclose your personal information to third party suppliers who provide services on our behalf.
Cstore may disclose aggregate statistics about our sales, our Web Site visitors and customers of our telephone services in order to describe our services to prospective partners, advertisers and other reputable third parties and for other lawful purposes, but these statistics will not include personally identifying information.
Cstore may disclose personal information if required to do so by law or if it believes that such action is necessary to protect and defend the rights, property or personal safety of Cstore and its Web Sites, visitors to the Web Sites and customers of our Services.
Our Web Site contains links to the sites of third parties. When you visit these sites, we suggest that you read their privacy policies. Cstore is not responsible for the privacy policies or the content of such sites.
We will only sell or rent Your personal information to a third party either as part of a sale of the assets of a Cstore™ company or having ensured that steps have been taken to ensure that Your privacy rights continue to be protected.
Information about products and services
It is very important to us that we provide you with the highest level of service. In order to help us do this, from time to time Cstore may send you details of our products and services which we think may be of interest to you. We also may send you newsletters regarding Cstore and its Services. If at any time you do not wish to receive these details, please e-mail us at
Cstore places a great importance on the security of all information associated with our customers. We have security measures in place to attempt to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of customer data under our control. For example, our security and privacy policies are periodically reviewed and enhanced as necessary and only authorized personnel have access to user information. With regard to our Web Sites, we will attempt to use secure server software (SSL) to encrypt financial information you input before it is sent to us. While we cannot ensure or guarantee that loss, misuse or alteration of data will not occur, we use our best efforts to prevent this. Passwords are always stored encrypted in our database and we never send you your given password at any time. In case of forgot password user must ask new password using “Lost Password?” –link located in login page.
Intech SAL Offshore.
Beirut - Lebanon
Zouk Mosbeh – Behind Sea Sweet
Badaoui Bld – Under ground Floor
Customer service and support is available through Cstore website’s feedback form or by sending e-mail to
These Privacy Policies were published on November 5, 2018.